Join us for our Heart Of Gold Gala as we celebrate our accomplishments and look forward at our future and goals.
Every year, Olivia’s Heart Project hosts several events within the community to raise awareness about Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Youth. Our organization is committed to being active in the community so we can take every opportunity available to educate parents and screen youth who may be at risk. Through community involvement, education, CPR/AED training and free Community Heart Screenings we can all work together to protect our children and Keep Young Hearts Beating. Through our community involvement and support through our volunteers and contributors, we are able to provide:
- AED placement within schools and where children participate in physical activities
- Raised awareness within the community about SCA and AEDs
- Education and resources to parents
- CPR/AED training for youth and adults
- FREE Community Heart Screenings for youth (ages 12 to 18)